- >Saudi Arabia rejects Maliki's charges on funding Iraqi militants
Saudi Arabia on Monday rejected accusations by Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that Riyadh and Qatar are funding Sunni Muslim insurgents his troops are battling in Iraq's western Anbar province.
- 3 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 11:28pm -
- >Huge housing deal may signal Gulf investment push into Egypt
A $40 billion deal for Dubai firm Arabtec to build one million homes in Egypt may mark the start of politically-inspired Gulf investment in the country's creaking infrastructure, from housing to transport, power generation and agriculture.
- 6 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 9:23pm -
- >ABB Wins $30M Order To Improve Reliability Of Power Grid In Saudi Arabia
ABB, the leading power and automation technology group, has won an order worth around $30M from Saudi Electricity Company , the country's leading power utility, to refurbish FACTS systems in the Eastern Operating Area.
- 10 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 5:18pm -
- >Saudis, Emiratis quit Qatari media outlets
RIYADH: Saudi and Emirati pundits have quit major media outlets in Qatar, including the broadcaster of top-flight European football, they said on Sunday, as tensions soar between Doha and Gulf states.
- 12 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 3:13pm -
- >India, Saudi Arabia to deepen energy partnership
By Gyanendra Kumar Keshri, New Delhi, March 9 : With the strengthening of strategic ties, India and Saudi Arabia seek to transform the "buyer-seller" relationship in the oil sector to one of deeper partnership focussing on investments and joint ventu…
- 16 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 10:53am -
- >Faisal J. Abbas: Qatar's 'Small State Syndrome'
In psychology, the term "Napoleon complex" or "short man syndrome" usually refers to men of short stature who are characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior.
- 18 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 8:44am -
- >Saudi Arabia and new foreign policy challenges
The removal of Prince Bandar bin Sultan, known as the organizer of a new Army of Islam in Syria to topple the Assad regime, from the position of the director general of Saudi Intelligence Agency is emblematic of a new power struggle in Saudi Arabia.
- 23 hours ago, 10 Mar 14, 4:24am -
- Is Qatar Underwriting Terrorism in the Middle East........
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi meeting with the Emir of Qatar, Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, on August 11, 2012, at the Presidential Palace in the Egyptian capital, Cairo.
- 1 day ago, 10 Mar 14, 12:24am -
- U.A.E. Supports Saudi Arabia Against Qatar-Backed Brotherhood
The United Arab Emirates backed Saudi Arabia's decision to label the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist group supported by Qatar , a terrorist organization amid diplomatic discord between the three countries.
- 1 day ago, 9 Mar 14, 8:10pm -
- Life after sexual reassignment surgery in Saudi Arabia
A man in his 30s who underwent a sex change operation in 2010 complained that he had not received his new ID although he applied for it more than three years ago, The Saudi Gazette reports.
- 1 day ago, 9 Mar 14, 4:05pm -