- >Budget airline AirAsia considers flying into Dubai -Group CEO
AirAsia Bhd, Asia's largest budget airline by passengers, is in talks with the Dubai authorities to start flying into the emirate, group Chief Executive Tony Fernandes said. The Malaysian airline has expanded this year -- launching a budget airline i…
- 1 hour ago, 1 Oct 14, 8:56pm -
- >Dubai World agrees restructuring with largest creditors
Dubai World's biggest creditors have agreed a deal with the state-owned conglomerate to renegotiate its debt repayment schedule, one of Dubai's top government officials said on Wednesday. Strong demand for a $1.58 billion IPO of Emaar Properties' mal…
- 3 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 7:11pm -
- >Dubai Sheikh Ahmed Sees Steps to Limit Property Price Increases
Dubai’s leadership is concerned that rising property prices could make the emirate “too expensive” and it will consider steps to limit increases, said the chairman of the city’s Supreme Fiscal Committee.
- 5 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 4:49pm -
- >Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote Explores New Opportunities With Dubai Sovereign Fund ICD
The Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), the sovereign wealth fund owned by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is exploring further investment opportunities in Africa in collaboration with Dangote Group, the Nigerian conglomerate owned…
- 9 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 1:33pm -
- >Investment Corp of Dubai eyes more business with Africa's Dangote
DUBAI (Reuters) - Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) is exploring further investment opportunities with African conglomerate Dangote Group, the chief executive of the emirate's fund said on Wednesday. ICD, which hold stakes in many of Dubai's top…
- 9 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 12:52pm -
- >Dubai sovereign fund ICD exploring investment opps with Dangote Group
DUBAI (Reuters) - Investment Corporation of Dubai is exploring further investment opportunities with African conglomerate Dangote Group, the chief executive of the emirate's fund said on Wednesday. "We have been looking at Africa for a long time. We…
- 10 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 12:32pm -
- >Dubai's Mirdif developer says mulling offers for takeover
Dubai Development Co, the company part owned by the government which is responsible for the Mirdif area of the emirate, said on Tuesday it is considering external offers of merger or acquisition.
- 10 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 12:03pm -
- >Dubai: Sherigar's ACME completes 15 fruitful years
Dubai, Oct 1: UAE’s one of the leading firms owned by Harish Sherigar ‘ACME Building Materials’, celebrated 15th anniversary in Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- 13 hours ago, 1 Oct 14, 9:27am -
- Dubai IPOs Start With $43 Billion Bang as Buyers Line Up
Mohamed Alabbar, chairman of Emaar Properties PJSC. Close Mohamed Alabbar, chairman of Emaar Properties PJSC. Mohamed Alabbar, chairman of Emaar Properties PJSC.
- 1 day ago, 30 Sep 14, 2:59pm -
- Dubai's Emaar Properties prices at top end in IPO
Dubai's Emaar Properties, pricing at the top end of analysts' estimates, and is set to be one of the United Arab Emirates' biggest public offerings.
- 2 days ago, 29 Sep 14, 12:48pm -