- >Swimming's biggest stars descend on Dubai for FINA World Cup
The FINA Swimming World Cup is bringing world-class swimmers to Dubai for two days as part of the Middle East cluster of short course swimming meets. The World Cup started as an international series in 1988-89 and is open to all swimmers from FINA me…
- 10 hours ago, 23 Aug 14, 10:49am -
- Marcus' Dubai nightmare
The dream of making a motza in the Dubai property market turned into a nightmare for Marcus Lee when he was imprisoned on a false bribery charge. In a new book, he describes how he survived five years of living hell, sustained by the support of his w…
- 2 days ago, 22 Aug 14, 6:53am -
- Dubai firm may partner in developing Smart City in MP
Madhya Pradesh is expecting partnership of Dubai firms in another Smart City project to be developed between Indore and Bhopal. Abdullatif AlMulla, CEO of SmartCity Dubai and MP chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today held a meeting in this regard…
- 2 days ago, 21 Aug 14, 6:53pm -
- Time to move? What $500,000 will get you in Dubai
Dubai may be one of the hottest property market in the world, but you will be surprised how far half a million dollars will still get you compared to other global cities.
- 3 days ago, 21 Aug 14, 2:44am -
- Is Dubai's property market still too hot?
If you wanted to make a quick buck in property, Dubai would have been the place to do it in the last couple of years. And the desert of superlatives is still going strong despite a partial slowdown.
- 3 days ago, 21 Aug 14, 2:35am -
- Dubai's Nakheel to pay $2.1 billion in debt early
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Dubai's developer Nakheel behind the famed man-made palm-shaped islands said Wednesday it is repaying 7.9 billion dirhams, or roughly $2.15 billion this month — nearly four years before the last installment is d…
- 3 days ago, 20 Aug 14, 10:38pm -
- Dubai property giant repays debt four years early
Nakheel, the real estate giant at the heart of Dubai's financial crisis, confirmed Wednesday that it would repay all of its 7.9 billion dirhams ($2.15 billion) bank debt almost four years ahead of schedule. Nakheel, which built high-profile projects…
- 3 days ago, 20 Aug 14, 9:59pm -
- Dubai's state developer Nakheel to pay $2.1 billion in debt 4 years ahead of final due date
Dubai's developer Nakheel behind the famed man-made palm-shaped islands says it is repaying 7.9 billion dirhams, or roughly $2.1 billion, four years before the last installment is due.
- 3 days ago, 20 Aug 14, 5:47pm -
- Dubai bars world's most pierced man: report
Rolf Buchholz, the world's most pierced man, has been barred from Dubai, where he was turned back at the airport on his way to a hotel appearance, a newspaper reported on Sunday. A spokesman for the hotel where Buchholz was scheduled to appear said i…
- 5 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 1:58pm -
- Man with many piercings denied entry to Dubai
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — A heavily tattooed German man whose face is embellished with horn implants and more than 100 piercings said Sunday he was refused entry to Dubai without reason, forcing him to skip a planned appearance at a nightc…
- 6 days ago, 17 Aug 14, 8:31pm -